Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Zoe!!! Zoe's Rapunzel birthday.


I know I haven't posted much for a while, so, I'm making up for it with a few more posts. :)
 

Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair....

Here is my version of Rapunzel’s tower room. It's complete with painted walls, book shelf with a book she was reading and paint brushes on the table. There is even one on the floor where her "mother" painted the pointy fanged face. Of course she has to have her green friend Pascal as well.

Grandpa wanted me to go all out for his little Zoe, such a softy. The cake is French vanilla and iced with Italian butter cream. The back wall is done from a fondant/gum paste mix (for my students it is the 50/50 mix you learned about in class 3) the table and brushes, along with the rug, and even Pascal are all gum paste details. The floor is fondant and painted by hand.  All the details on the wall are hand painted as well.
Happy Birthday Zoe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment